FeedBurner Account: Hello Friend’s today we are gong to share Information about FeedBurner and Guide you to Setup your FeedBurner Account for Free.
First of All FeedBurner is one of the most Popular Service provided by Google and at this time every Popular Blogger use this Service to Increase Traffic on his Website or Blog. And FeedBurner provides you some other facilities such as Feed Optimization Option, Statistics, Feed Publication Option and much more.
If you are using Blog or Website and want’t to get Huge Traffic on your Website then FeedBurner will help you because it’s send your Latest Update notification to your Subscribers by Email.
And as you already know at this time every body using Email to Connect other Peoples on Internet so it’s a very easy and useful way to Connect your Audience by Email and Inform them to your Latest Updates. So use it and take your Blog to the next level.
Recruitment for the FeedBurner Account
First of all you need to know what kind of things you have to Setup your FeedBurner Account. So we tell you, you must have two things, First is Gmail Account because Gmail and FeedBurner both are Google’s Product and Second one is Website or Blog.
How to Setup FeedBurner Account
Follow the Bellow steps to Setup your FeedBurner Account.
Step 01- FeedBurner Official Website
Visit on Google FeedBurner Official Website and login with your Gmail Account.
Step 02- Website Address
Now, you got a Page as show on the Above Image. Here you got an Option for “Burn a Feed for Right this Instant” and bellow you got a Box. So first Paste your Website URL in the Given box and Tick on the “I am a Prodcaster” Option.
After Enter your Website URL and Tick on the I am a Prodcaster Box, just click on the Next Button.
Step 03- Select Feed
Now, a New page will be Open on your Screen here you got Two Options first for Feed and Second for the Comment.
So you need to Click on the Feed Option and Click on the Next Button.
Step 04- Feed Title and Address
Now, again a New Page will be open on your screen and at this time you got your Feed Title and your Feed Address. So you don’t need to do anything in this page so just click on the Next Button.
Step 05- Congratulation
Now your FeedBurner Account will be Created. And at this time you need to Configure it for your Website. So just click on the Next Button for the Configuration.
Step 06- Setup Podcast
Just click on the “Include iTunes Podcast Element System” and “Include Media RSS” Options and then Click on Next Button.
Step 07- Traffic Statics
Now, a New Page will be Open on your Screen. In this page you need to Tick on Three Options-
- Clickthroughs, How many Peoples are Subscribed.
- Item Enclosure Downloads (Podcast Downloads)
- I Want more! Have FeedBurner Stats also Track:
And then Click on the Next Button.
Now, your FeedBurner Account will be Sucessfully Setup-ed.
Why FeedBurner is Important for Every Bloggers
- FeedBurner is a Free Service that is loaded with the Options that’s help you to Analyze your Website and Readers. Some of the Features are:
- Statistics about your RSS Subscribers so you can Analyze and Optimize your Website and Posts.
- Give your users multiple Options to Subscribe such as Email and other Feed Readers (Netviber, Google etc).
- Social Proof (Subscribers Count)
- Option to Customize your Feeds such as modify Post Headings, Branding and more.
- Integrate Google Adsense to Monetize your RSS Feeds.
- Option to ping Various feed-reading services once your Publish your Post.
In Conclusion (FeedBurner Account)
FeedBurner is one of the most Popular and Useful Tool to Increase Website Traffic so when you Create a Blog or Website then you must Add your Website on FeedBurner and it’s help you to get genuine Visitors for your Website.
If you have any other Query on this Topic then Write into the Comment Box we try to Reply you as soon as possible Thank you for Reading this Article keep Visiting.
You May Also Read
- WordPress Permalink Settings Complete Guide for Beginners
- 10 Tips to Fix Google Chrome Aw Snap Error Message
- How to Install Keyword Everywhere Extension on Chrome or Firefox
- What is UC News Recommended Feature ? How we can use them
- Easy Way to Add or Create Internal Links into Blogger Blog Post
- Add Adsense Ads Between WordPress Blog Post Using Plugin
- Blogger Menu: How to Create Menu and Drop Down Menu in Blogger
- How to Create Facebook Group with 5 Easy Steps Complete Guide
- How to Add Facebook Like Box to your WordPress Blog or Website
- What is Keyword Research and How to Find SEO Keyword for Blog